Home Action Replay Page Forum Index Home Action Replay Page
Home Action Replay Page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Twin Galaxies Accomplishments via HARP recordings

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home Action Replay Page Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gameboy9
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:17 pm    Post subject: Twin Galaxies Accomplishments via HARP recordings Reply with quote

I'm going to start listing various HARP recordings that have been accepted to the Twin Galaxies scoreboard.

My Chopper Command score of 999,999 was accepted as the 10th recording of such score.

Barthax's Game 1 time of 29.68 of Grand Prix (Watkins Glen) was accepted as a tie for 3rd place.

Feel free to tack onto the list.

Last edited by gameboy9 on Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Barthax
System Leader

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Staying on Atari 2600, my California Games Footbag score of 81,920 was also accepted, this currently goes into second place (third overall as two people have the 99,990 maximum).
TRB_MetroidTeam

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If memory serves, PCAE Win emulator is acceptable to play and send to Twingalaxies. Am I correct?

Which other emulators/consoles here from HARP are allowed in TG (played with emulator)???
gameboy9
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I know TG right... I believe that you can submit screenshots to Twin Galaxies and it counts. I guess you can submit an AVI otherwise, but PCAE Win doesn't have support for input files. Until a programmer comes up with said support. :)

However, I can't accept AVIs at HARP strictly because of the massive hard disk space the AVIs would take up.

With the Atari 2600, MESS is the only emulator allowed... at least for now. When another emulator (SNES9X, Famtasia, FCEU Ultra, VisualBoyAdvance, and a couple others I think... check out http://www.homeactionreplay.org/info) has recording support, MESS won't be allowed.
mahlemiut
Supereditor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't make me write "Wolf2600" Smile
Barthax
System Leader

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gameboy9 wrote:
If I know TG right... I believe that you can submit screenshots to Twin Galaxies and it counts. I guess you can submit an AVI otherwise, but PCAE Win doesn't have support for input files. Until a programmer comes up with said support. Smile

Things have tightened up around TG just recently. Picture proof & AVIs are no longer accepted. MESS inps are on hold currently too. This may become available again soon though as all emulation status is being discussed internally (including version of WolfMAME - which has rarely not been discussed! Very Happy ).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home Action Replay Page Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: