Home Action Replay Page Forum Index Home Action Replay Page
Home Action Replay Page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

i think its my id - errors uploading anything!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home Action Replay Page Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
negative1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:20 am    Post subject: i think its my id - errors uploading anything! Reply with quote

i'm getting a duplicate key error
for everything that i'm uploading
now... for all systems.. old and new games..

i'll hold off on submitting or trying
anything with games for awhile,
until we find out what is wrong.

later

Last edited by negative1 on Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Chad
Supereditor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, I'll be checking this. Maybe when i gave you privs I also some how disabled you from uploading?? heh, maybe, i'll get it fixed.
Chad
Supereditor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a global problem for all uploads :(, something in the db already added entry 6608 me thinks, working....

Query failed : Duplicate entry '6608' for key 1
Chad
Supereditor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fixed, i think. This upload was the 6608 that failed.

http://www.homeactionreplay.org/gameinfo.php?gameid=5965
http://www.homeactionreplay.org/users/negative1/6608%20-%20negative1%20-%20Konami%20Collector%27s%20Series%20-%20Arcade%20Advanced%20(USA)%20-%20Yie%20Ar%20Kung-Fu%20-%20GBA-Regulation%20Play%20-%2054200.zip

are there no stable sequences in mysql? I think this happened because two people (negative1 and spambot) tried to submit at the same time. But even then i'm not sure why the sequence got out of order. Need to find a way to make a real sequence so every session has the ability to add recording concurrently.
negative1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:29 am    Post subject: will try it out Reply with quote

thanks for checking chad.
i'll try it out shortly.

later
Barthax
System Leader

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chad wrote:
fixed, i think. This upload was the 6608 that failed.

http://www.homeactionreplay.org/gameinfo.php?gameid=5965
http://www.homeactionreplay.org/users/negative1/6608%20-%20negative1%20-%20Konami%20Collector%27s%20Series%20-%20Arcade%20Advanced%20(USA)%20-%20Yie%20Ar%20Kung-Fu%20-%20GBA-Regulation%20Play%20-%2054200.zip

are there no stable sequences in mysql? I think this happened because two people (negative1 and spambot) tried to submit at the same time. But even then i'm not sure why the sequence got out of order. Need to find a way to make a real sequence so every session has the ability to add recording concurrently.

Is the field not just a Primary index with auto-increment then? (If you're viewing the index through phpMyAdmin, for example, the auto-increment is in a drop-down list on the options.)
Chad
Supereditor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh cool, i'll try to convert those tables to use auto increment. They are using a master table and plusing one, Gameboy where are you ??? :)

*** edit actually i really do need a sequence here, after you insert the row you need to know what the id is with out calling max(id) again, it doesn't look like autoincrement will give me the number that it just incremented?
Barthax
System Leader

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chad wrote:
oh cool, i'll try to convert those tables to use auto increment. They are using a master table and plusing one, Gameboy where are you ??? Smile

*** edit actually i really do need a sequence here, after you insert the row you need to know what the id is with out calling max(id) again, it doesn't look like autoincrement will give me the number that it just incremented?

mysql_insert_id() should give you it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home Action Replay Page Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: