Home Action Replay Page Forum Index Home Action Replay Page
Home Action Replay Page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HC 2011 - Registration begins now!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home Action Replay Page Forum Index -> HARP Championships
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gameboy9
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:52 pm    Post subject: HC 2011 - Registration begins now! Reply with quote

Here's where you register: http://www.homeactionreplay.org/editregister.php

Here's the current list of players: http://www.homeactionreplay.org/currentsignup.php

Here are the rules as it stands now: http://wiki.homeactionreplay.org/index.php?title=2011_HARP_Championships

Hope to see you in the championships this year! Smile
Frankie
System Leader

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fear I can't find the time to be any competiton. Even if I could find the time, I would not be any competition. So, I better stay back, and just watch and learn Smile

HARP Spectrum System Leader.
http://www.zxspectrum.homeactionreplay.org/index.php

HARP Amiga System Leader:
http://forums.homeactionreplay.org/viewforum.php?f=29
gameboy9
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, nobody's registered yet... LOL! I guess if very few registers, I probably won't have a tournament.
gameboy9
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I moved everything back a little bit so we can have a little time between the MARP Tournament and the HARP Championships. The registration/game selection deadline is now June 10th, and we will begin play on June 12th.

Updated rules here: http://wiki.homeactionreplay.org/index.php?title=2011_HARP_Championships
Chad
Supereditor

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not that this will get more people but perhaps if you need to "extend" the registration date again, put the announcement on the harp news page. I am kind of confident many more people read that than the message board. unfortunately "many more" is a relative term.
Kale

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you should do some advertising as well on external sites. Again I don't think I'll partecipate, it's already luxurious to me if I find the time to play anything right now (and by anything I include every kind of VG, including Arcades and current gen VGs), sorry for that. Embarassed
gameboy9
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I had meant to do that around this time. Thanks for the reminder. It's on the news page now.
Barthax
System Leader

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The news page's rules link goes to the 2010 championships.
gameboy9
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kale wrote:
I think you should do some advertising as well on external sites. Again I don't think I'll partecipate, it's already luxurious to me if I find the time to play anything right now (and by anything I include every kind of VG, including Arcades and current gen VGs), sorry for that. Embarassed

I will be advertising on MARP right after the tournament ends on May 31. Now that'll only be about ten days max before the HARP tournament begins, but I want to give the MARP tournament as much respect and space as I can.

I also just recently found out that you're now essentially top dog in the MAME project... congratulations! Therefore, I can understand that it will be tough to play games (in addition to any real-life issues).

Barthax wrote:
The news page's rules link goes to the 2010 championships.

Whoops! My bad. I fixed the link. Thanks for letting me know.
gameboy9
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A follow up to my advertising bit on the last entry. I recall sponsoring a tournament on classicarcadegaming.com sometime last year. Now I can't even register on the site, but perhaps that would be a good place to advertise since I have the connection there.

Just a thought. Smile
gameboy9
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops! I forgot that Barthax earned a "seed bonus" through his participation in the Speccy Tour this year. I have applied that to the current seeding, although it's not enough to improve his seed... but it will be beneficial if the average ranks before seed bonus wind up equal with another competitor...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home Action Replay Page Forum Index -> HARP Championships All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: