Home Action Replay Page Forum Index Home Action Replay Page
Home Action Replay Page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

We have a new leader!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home Action Replay Page Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gameboy9
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:15 am    Post subject: We have a new leader! Reply with quote

Well, QT Quazar has taken the lead on our leaderboard... just by playing Atari 2600 games. Smile Now all he has to do is sign up for our knockout tournament and he'll probably get a good seed... Wink (sorry, I have to try Smile )
Q.T.Quazar
System Leader

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe... when's the deadline? :)

i'm scared that i'll put in the time i did for MARP T1... that was insane... i had to quit a few weeks before the tourney ended.

besides, skito knows i'm coming for those Apple ][ games as soon as I get the Atari stuff finished. and maybe figure out how to use an imagecache properly Wink
gameboy9
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we're playing four games max. Three rounds of head to head for a maximum of three weeks. Unless we get a huge influx of players all of the sudden. Registration ends May 31st. Make sure you pick games for the infamous randomizer! Smile
gameboy9
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah... it took 23 days for you to take the leader board lead. That's fast for somebody to take over the lead on a six year old site. Smile
MJS
System Leader

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, yeah... congratulations QT!

You should join the tourney and pick some of those Atari 2600 games.

gameboy9 wrote:
Make sure you pick games for the infamous randomizer! :)

Question about the randomizer! If I vote for say 2 games, do my 2 games get more chances of being picked than someone who voted for 4 game's games?

My votes coming soon... :)
gameboy9
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably not. Maybe it should, but, seeing that this is a casual tournament, I'm going to say no. So pick 4. Smile
Chad
Supereditor

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Q.T.Quazar wrote:
maybe... when's the deadline? :)
besides, skito knows i'm coming for those Apple ][ games as soon as I get the Atari stuff finished. and maybe figure out how to use an imagecache properly ;)

yeah don't do harpT1, continue right on to the apple games :) I would like to compete but I think I'd be a better confirmer. There's too many games to choose from.
Q.T.Quazar
System Leader

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chad wrote:
Q.T.Quazar wrote:
maybe... when's the deadline? Smile
besides, skito knows i'm coming for those Apple ][ games as soon as I get the Atari stuff finished. and maybe figure out how to use an imagecache properly Wink

yeah don't do harpT1, continue right on to the apple games Smile I would like to compete but I think I'd be a better confirmer. There's too many games to choose from.

there's an easy solution... put Aztec in and watch the rest of us drop out in frustration :D

"THERE'S HOW MANY BUTTONS?"

that would be worth getting BBH involved... hahaha

or put King's Quest II in and force play on the slowest Apple you can find Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home Action Replay Page Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: