Home Action Replay Page Forum Index Home Action Replay Page
Home Action Replay Page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Service Request
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home Action Replay Page Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chad
Supereditor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:25 pm    Post subject: Service Request Reply with quote

It would be nice if we could include the playback file description text in each of the downloaded entries of each game on the Game Info page. It shows comments and confirm comments, but not the actual comment of the person who recorded the game.

http://www.homeactionreplay.org/gameinfo.php?gameid=1731
Chad
Supereditor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump.

This feature seems relatively easy to do, just add another <TR></TR> to the info list if a comment by the submitter is made. Particualry i'd like (and i'd like the users) to see the multiple comments people have said on each recording they make if they make multiple recordings per game.

http://www.homeactionreplay.org/gameinfo.php?gameid=2167
gameboy9
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I need to get around to do that...
Chad
Supereditor

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump and add another request: I would like to sort by "Version" to the search option "Primary Sort:" so i can comapre different version recordings of mess one by one.
Chad
Supereditor

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also on the Utilities link, can you make a checkbox along with

Disqualify recording
Lock Recording

**Confirm Recording**

It's becoming a pain to edit the time of QT's 0.0.0 time recordings and then have to go back and confirm it. You shouldn't always confirm for an edit, but it would be nice to confirm the score in the same post when the edit is applied if you choose to.
Chad
Supereditor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gameboy9 wrote:
Yeah, I need to get around to do that...

this one now is installed (changed gameinfo.php), a full thread can be read, including the game descriptions. e.g.

http://www.homeactionreplay.org/gameinfo.php?gameid=5495
Chad
Supereditor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chad wrote:

It's becoming a pain to edit the time of QT's 0.0.0 time recordings and then have to go back and confirm it. You shouldn't always confirm for an edit, but it would be nice to confirm the score in the same post when the edit is applied if you choose to.

This is now updated so you can type in the time in one field so these will be acceptable

(00:53.81)
(0:00:53.81)
00:53.81
00:00:53.81

Unfortuately i can't get just seconds to parse right, so if you need to change times to this
you'll need to type
0:53.81

most times will have a minute marker anyway and besides (if you have quick edit on the cmd properties checked) NOW all you need to do is double left click on the wolfmess command line window time to select the (00:53.81) time text and right click will copy that to the paste buffer, so you can just paste the new time into the harp field. now i should make that quick edit+confirm feature, but the post is separated in two pages so it'll be a little night mare.

required changes to editscore.php and editutils.php
gameboy9
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good idea... but all fields in score confirm need to be disabled... the username, old score/stages/length need to be disabled as well in score edit.
Chad
Supereditor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh yeah "disabled", how do you specify that in the input? i knew something was missing, readonly just doesn't cut it. also if you change the version# of the emulator it isn't updating. you want to do that or you want me to try, we need source control. I think the editscore.php and editconfirm.php should be combined into one post page, if there are score/game changes it's a score edit, if confirm/unconfirm is checked it is a confirm/unconfirm; if both then it's an edit and confirm, the text field going to the confirm/unconfirm comment and the score edit comment empty.
gameboy9
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just thinking that myself! Go for it. Smile
Chad
Supereditor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, the disabled is kind of limiting, since you can't copy a disabled field's contents, i'll leave disabled off the time just incase there is a typo in the time you can copy it from old and then paste into the new field and then make changes, every other old field looks much better disabled/greyed out.

still have to add emulator/version change ability, and merge the confirm and edit together... I'll "check out" these files so don't change them (editscores.php editutils.php)
gameboy9
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Checking out search.php - doing an edit QT wanted - list of unconfirmed recordings... both overall, and recordings a user has not confirmed. Need to remember about rights there...
gameboy9
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

search.php checked back in.
Chad
Supereditor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should not that i checked out and checked in gameinfo.php again, i'm not sure if it's better yet, but i think it fills out the page better if maximized or condensed.
Q.T.Quazar
System Leader

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it would also be nice if we could edit our upload comments. seems these do not change on the utils screen, even if we change them?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home Action Replay Page Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: