Home Action Replay Page Forum Index Home Action Replay Page
Home Action Replay Page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HARP's Recordings and Battles Of The Year

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home Action Replay Page Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gameboy9
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:38 am    Post subject: HARP's Recordings and Battles Of The Year Reply with quote

The Home Action Replay Page started on September 17th, 2004. With the two-year anniversary coming up, it's now time for you to vote for the recording of the year and the battle of the year.

Here are the rules:

RECORDING OF THE YEAR:
You may nominate a recording from each system if you please. There is also an award for best recording overall. You MAY NOT nominate your own recordings, no matter how good you think they were.

BATTLE OF THE YEAR:
You may nominate a battle from each system if you please. There is also an award for best battle overall. You MAY nominate a battle that you were involved in UNLESS YOU WON OR ARE WINNING THE BATTLE.

In both cases, you may nominate as many recordings/battles as you please. BUT! They must have been submitted between September 17, 2005 and September 16, 2006.

After all the comments have died down, we'll decide on the winners... I think it will be public ballot vote.
gameboy9
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a couple thoughts on my part:

SNES - I'm going to go with Metrackle's Earthbound finish in under 11 hours. I find that quite impressive.

ZX Spectrum - Obviously I have to find something with the Speccy Tour... I'm going to nominate two recordings though... Alex_Lux's Glug Glug... 182 stages in a 132 minute marathon... and Rebufo's 616,800 point Splitting Images game. He was one of five people who defeated that game... and also did it in under 35 minutes... five minute faster than the second place finisher in that game.

More thoughts to come...
MJS
System Leader

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I nominate NotMan's C64 Q*Bert for the recording of the year:

http://www.homeactionreplay.org/search.php?game=4056&tourney=12
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home Action Replay Page Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: