Home Action Replay Page Forum Index Home Action Replay Page
Home Action Replay Page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Almost game posting time again....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home Action Replay Page Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarkestOfNights

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:22 am    Post subject: Almost game posting time again.... Reply with quote

OK, gameboy, I know we haven't had a submission since your Kaboom!, but I'm going to take care of that within the next day or two. First was the fact that my power supply was dying, and was making a whining noise everytime I tried playing. After that, I was working on backing up my whole computer to DVD (ROMS, Stepmania, MP3's, and documents) to wipe it and re-install Winblows (Damn that Bill Gates, he has us by the balls!).

Now, I'm just about back to fully operational and ready to play and submit again. Also, tell Vinny and Eric to start playing! I'm sure that all could be fixed under the theory that action on the site begets more action!

Trust me, I've tried getting Mandi playing and she still won't.... Oh well, can't say I didn't try! Very Happy
gameboy9
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

See I think Carrie and Steve should also be in on the action. Carrie with all the Final Fantasy stuff on there... and Steve with... probably a lot more stuff around. :)

Besides... I thought they could figure out how much you did in an RPG by like looking at the save states or something.

But any rate - I hear ya about your computer... talk to Eric about power supplies... he'll say you need a REALLY good one.
DarkestOfNights

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got the power supply taken care of... for now anyways. It should hold me until I upgrade to a new machine, anyways.

Once I get my spare box up and running ans a server and get all the ROMS on there, I'm gonna try getting them going. Again, the more action on here, the better! Then, once Joe and Dustin get going.....

I'm not sure what you're speaking of with the save states and RPG's bit..... I'll try going on one of those myself soon, probably with my latest addition to the SNES stack.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home Action Replay Page Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: