Home Action Replay Page Forum Index Home Action Replay Page
Home Action Replay Page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HC 2011 - Elimination Finals

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home Action Replay Page Forum Index -> HARP Championships
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gameboy9
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:50 pm    Post subject: HC 2011 - Elimination Finals Reply with quote

I think it's GB9 vs. Gapporin and MJS vs. Barthax in Thunder and Lightning for the NES. WolfMESS and FCE Ultra will be permitted this game. Winner advances to the preliminary final, where they will have to win both games in order to make it to the grand final. (whereas their future opponents, Spaceman and TRB_MetroidTeam, only have to win one of the games)
MJS
System Leader

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not fair for you gb9, because you won at Rollerball.
I thought you and Spaceman were going to stick to Rollerball because you didn't have any playback problems.

Sorry if my proposal to play Kirby's Pinball ended up causing trouble.
Spaceman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought that as well, until gb9 submitted a score, then I assumed we were all supposed to be playing.
Although I did enjoy kirby's better than Rollerball, sorry gb9 Smile
gameboy9
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@MJS: Well, even though I'm technically running the tournament, I obviously shouldn't decide this issue. I'll yield to Spaceman or other neutral parties decide how to approach this one. Anybody who have registered for the tournament can submit a recording to Thunder and Lightning, so, programming-wise, that won't put a stop to things...
gameboy9
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Addendum: I did think we all were supposed to be playing too, hence why I submitted a score. (I was worried about a similar situation to one that nailed the MARP Championships last year with two players not submitting a score)
TRB_MetroidTeam

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys!

Two sides of the coin: gb9 technically won on Rollerball, but both submitted Kirby's in the end (despite gb9 has a previous regulation-play score higher than the HC score, probably more experienced than Spaceman in the game)...

My question is: If everyone had doubts, why nobody asked? Smile A tough situation, for sure...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home Action Replay Page Forum Index -> HARP Championships All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: