Home Action Replay Page Forum Index Home Action Replay Page
Home Action Replay Page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Service Request
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home Action Replay Page Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Q.T.Quazar
System Leader

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

btw, the new confirmation filter works great Smile
Q.T.Quazar
System Leader

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another thought.

restructuring:

It would be nice if the submission info loads not just base don tournament, but based on game as well, allowing some flexibility then for what appears in the submission fields (adding or omitting fields)

my main thought/reasoning about this (aside form the difficulty discussion in our other thread): There should be a 'RESTRICTION' warning/link-through that appears when the 'game' is selected on the dropdown, informing the player that this game has special requirements (play a certain level or certain difficulty settings or banned gameplay technique)

i never liked how MARP handles this, because you can't see this info unless you're searching for the game, and often the 'rules' link has nothing to do with the 'rules' (and should be, as is more appropriately done at HARP, under an 'info' header)
gameboy9
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With regards to the "Info" page, actually, I've been trying to move the "info" page to the Wiki, as the info page is dreadfully out of date.

Problem is figuring out a way to get people to sign up for HARPWiki without getting hoards of spammers to sign up. Easy in PHPbb, not so for Wiki.
Q.T.Quazar
System Leader

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't mean THAT info page, i mean the info link for each game
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home Action Replay Page Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: