Home Action Replay Page Forum Index Home Action Replay Page
Home Action Replay Page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HC 2010 - Grand Final Starting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home Action Replay Page Forum Index -> HARP Championships
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gameboy9
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:19 am    Post subject: HC 2010 - Grand Final Starting Reply with quote

RESULTS OF ROUND 2:
Metrackle defeats MJS, 2:26.31 to 2:28.36
Kale defeats Negative1, 2:41.06 to no time

OK - the big two round grand final begins tomorrow at 0001 GMT. (today at 5pm PST) Lightening Force has a scoring system I believe, but Tetris Attack Vs. Mode does not. I did make scoring rules though, which I made in a topic in this forum. (400 pts / stage - 1 point per second used, doubled if playing in normal, tripled in hard, and quadrupled in hardest.)

The best player in each game gets 100 points. His opponent gets a pro-rated portion. Most points wins.

As always, those who wish to play in the "home game" are welcome to do so. But if you do, please submit to the home game sections to make calculating points between Metrackle and Kale easier.

And so, may the best man win. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home Action Replay Page Forum Index -> HARP Championships All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: