Home Action Replay Page Forum Index Home Action Replay Page
Home Action Replay Page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bugzilla or Featurezilla

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home Action Replay Page Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chad
Supereditor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:54 am    Post subject: Bugzilla or Featurezilla Reply with quote

http://www.homeactionreplay.org/gameinfo.php?gameid=496

This isn't a pressing issue but this seems weird.
If you scroll down to the uploads part of the page, and mouse over the download links, you'll notice that negative 1's Inactive 60k score is named "Strange" when the game inside is an FCE ultra named "Big" recording? This seems impossible. Could this have happened by an editor accidentally changing the Big split to Strange (After notman has made a successfully named Big recording) and then negative one uploaded to the wrong changed Strange name the correct recording, and then an editor renamed the Strange game back to Big?
negative1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Bugzilla or Featurezilla Reply with quote

Chad wrote:
http://www.homeactionreplay.org/gameinfo.php?gameid=496

This isn't a pressing issue but this seems weird.
If you scroll down to the uploads part of the page, and mouse over the download links, you'll notice that negative 1's Inactive 60k score is named "Strange" when the game inside is an FCE ultra named "Big" recording? This seems impossible. Could this have happened by an editor accidentally changing the Big split to Strange (After notman has made a successfully named Big recording) and then negative one uploaded to the wrong changed Strange name the correct recording, and then an editor renamed the Strange game back to Big?

i'm not sure what happened..

but i might have named it incorrectly or uploaded
the right file, with the wrong name?

there's a lot of versions of ms. pac-man to keep straight.
i usually make sure and test each one .. but sometimes
mistakes might happen..

later
Chad
Supereditor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm, i don't think it's your mistake, since it looks like the file with in the zip is called "big" (the right internal filename and the write place) but the external zip file name is created by the site (is wrong as "strange") I think when the file is uploaded depending on what game name it is uploaded too. weird.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home Action Replay Page Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: