Home Action Replay Page Forum Index Home Action Replay Page
Home Action Replay Page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problem: User Registration

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home Action Replay Page Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chad
Supereditor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:27 pm    Post subject: Problem: User Registration Reply with quote

Negative1 can't register on the board, i think Pete added some spam security to enforce at least one upload at harp in order to join this board. But Negative1 has uploaded a bunch and still can't register.

He would like to register as username: negative1 (neg1sell@hotmail.com) he told me the password he'd like but you can make a random one and email him.
gameboy9
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm... I really need to fix that... I think I need to get rid of the extra step and automatically register somebody who gets the confirmed recording to the boards...
Chad
Supereditor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Negative1 is also saying he can't edit his own recordings? I don't remember can regular users edit their own recordings? I.e. he said there was no utilities link.
gameboy9
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That part I find hard to believe. I'll have to log onto his account to see what's going on... I don't know when that's going to be...
negative1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:50 pm    Post subject: editting scores Reply with quote

gameboy9 wrote:
That part I find hard to believe. I'll have to log onto his account to see what's going on... I don't know when that's going to be...

it works for me.. it turns out the edit field works
when you alter it to a new one..

it does not work on the old level..that's what
i was doing wrong..

thanks for the help..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home Action Replay Page Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: