Home Action Replay Page Forum Index Home Action Replay Page
Home Action Replay Page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

unconfirming

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home Action Replay Page Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chad
Supereditor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:35 am    Post subject: unconfirming Reply with quote

This appears to be working, i confirmed a basketball score of 38 which was wrong gameboy changed it to 2, and thus my confirm turned to an un-confirm since i confirmed a different score, I then re-confirmed the 2 and there are two confirms.

But the Asterix recording is a bit different i think.

http://www.homeactionreplay.org/gameinfo.php?gameid=1744

I confirmed the score when there were no stages or time submited. Gameboy changed the time and stages like a good game boy should :), and my confirmation of the correct and unchanged score turned to unconfirm. I believe the algorithm should be if the score changes from one score to another then confirms of that score should be unconfirmed but if a score changes from 0 to another score: the confirmations of the 0 score should be removed. Or really we maybe should have 3 individual confirmations of score/stages/time.
gameboy9
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The supereditors should probably have a clear confirmations button... if a major score changes because it was completly different than claimed, the supereditor can click that button.

In Barthax's case, the score change was only because of the way sports events are scored here... number of games won is the stages, point differential is the score... so I don't feel like clearing confirmations are neccessary.

Clearing confirmations is especially not neccessary when I just record the stages completed and the time spent on a "most points wins" game, like Asterix/Taz.

*spins around and eats a bunch of trees... yummy.*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home Action Replay Page Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: