Home Action Replay Page Forum Index Home Action Replay Page
Home Action Replay Page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

uploads column movement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home Action Replay Page Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chad
Supereditor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:57 pm    Post subject: uploads column movement Reply with quote

What does everyone say to moving the "Score / Stages / Length" column in the uploads list to the most right hand side, or maybe a better solution is to get rid of the "Options" columns ("Download","Utilities","comment") and move those links underneath the text they represent similar to where marp urlizes these texts ("EmulatorVersion","Edit","confirm") in other columns.
MJS
System Leader

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's wrong with the current layout?
Chad
Supereditor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's rather a trivial personal request, but if no one minds it would be a great convenience to me to have the score column listed last. I have a widescreen monitor, and when mess loads up it blocks the middle portion of the screen while playing back and if i have the harp uploads in the background, the only coulmns that show are the first and last, the screenshot (ok), and the Option links and wolfmess version and time uploaded (boo). If the score would be in the last column of the harp uploads, i'd easily know what score this recording playing back in the middle of the screen will be playing back to. Otherwise i always have to move windows around to figure out what score is being playedback to confirm.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home Action Replay Page Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: